H3 Network Media Alliance website services
The website and the services provided to you, on and via the website, are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that H3 Network Media Alliance reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of the website and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, H3 Network Media Alliance will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
Your responsibilities and registration obligations
If you want to find out more about how H3 Network Media Alliance uses personal information in its products and services or ask questions or comment on any of your personal information in our products and services, please contact us using the details provided in the "How to contact us" section below.
How we use and share your information
We may use your business contact details to provide you with information you have requested and additional information about our products and services by mail, email or telephone. We would also like to share your details with other affiliated H3 Network Media Alliance companies who may similarly use it to provide you with information about their products and services. Occasionally we may pass on your details to our agents or contractors who will use it to send out information on our behalf. We will not otherwise pass on your details to any third parties.
Where you provide us with contact, product and systems information for customer support, this data will be used only in order to provide technical support and troubleshooting.
Non-personal data we collect
In general, you may browse our Web Sites without providing any personal information. Similar to other commercial web sites, our Web Sites use standard technology called "cookies" and web server logs to collect information about how the Web Site is used. Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a web site. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on the user's hard drive. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web Site, and the web sites visited just before and just after our Web Site. This information is collected on an aggregate basis, as you and others browse our Web Sites, is not used to identify you in any way. If you want to interact with us via the Web Site, we may ask you to provide us with some personal information.
You can, of course, disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. However, it is possible that some parts of our Web Sites will not operate correctly if you disable cookies. You should consult with your browser's provider/manufacturer if you have any questions regarding disabling cookies.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of the personally identifiable information that we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as installing electronic security systems that guard against unauthorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
From time to time, we may change our privacy policies. If we make a change, it will not affect the choices you have made about any information you gave us before that change. Any changes will be reflected in an updated privacy statement that will be posted on our Web Sites.
We are committed to working with you to resolve, quickly and fairly, any complaints you may have about privacy. If you have any complaints regarding H3 Network Media Alliance's use of your personal information, please contact us using the details provided in the "How to contact us" section below.
How to contact us
At any time you may ask us to:
Remove your information from our records.
Correct or update any of your information.
Opt you out of receiving promotional information from us by post and/or email.
For access to, or correction of, your contact and preference information, please contact our Data Privacy Team at email@example.com
You are responsible for all usage of your account and/or user name or email address, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify H3 Network Media Alliance of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that the website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. H3 Network Media Alliance will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on the website, nor for any error or omission.
By using the website or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
1. you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of the website or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
2. you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
3. you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
4. you will not provide, and you will not use the website to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use the website to promote or operate any service or content without H3 Network Media Alliance's prior written consent;
5. you will not provide any content that may give rise to H3 Network Media Alliance being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
Submission of content on the website
By providing any content to the website:
1. you agree to grant H3 Network Media Alliance a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
2. you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant H3 Network Media Alliance the license specified in this section;
3. you acknowledge and agree that H3 Network Media Alliance will have the right (but not obligation), at H3 Network Media Alliance's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
The website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through the website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. H3 Network Media Alliance will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS", AND H3 NETWORK MEDIA ALLIANCE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
H3 NETWORK MEDIA ALLIANCE MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER H3 NETWORK MEDIA ALLIANCE NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THE WEBSITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT H3 NETWORK MEDIA ALLIANCE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF H3 NETWORK MEDIA ALLIANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
Reservation of rights
H3 Network Media Alliance reserves all of H3 Network Media Alliance's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that H3 Network Media Alliance may have in respect of the website, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website(s) are owned by or licensed to H3 Network Media Alliance or otherwise used by H3 Network Media Alliance as permitted by law. The use of H3 Network Media Alliance's rights and property requires H3 Network Media Alliance's prior written consent. By making services available to you, H3 Network Media Alliance is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of the website or provided services without H3 Network Media Alliance's prior written consent.
In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, H3 Network Media Alliance's copyright agent may be contacted via:
* e-mail to the site administrator
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
3. You agree that any claim or cause in respect of the website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
Policy and process regarding on posting of text and video comments on any H3 Network Media Alliance website is outlined in a separate document. Click to review this document "Community Guidelines".